Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ladybird Nails


I'm not entirely sure I remember how to even post on here, it has been so long! Anyway, I began to worry I had lost my nail art mojo as the months went by, but I rediscovered my love of all things nails a few weeks ago when procrastinating from having to do work by searching through Pinterest. I found this beautiful ladybird design and wanted to see if I still 'had it'...


I used Revlon's Coconut Crush (it actually smells like coconuts!) for the base of the little ladybird nails, and Rimmel's Red Carpet for my accent nail and the ladybirds themselves. 
I love this design, it is simple and understated.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!